Colts vs. Texans Thursday Night Football Betting Odds, Picks, Predictions & Cheat Sheet: Everything You Need to Know
Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Frank Reich, Bill O’Brien
- Looking to bet on the Thursday Night Football Game between the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans?
- We've got the updated odds for the AFC South showdown -- the spread is Texans -3.5 with the over/under at 46 -- along with all of the expert betting analysis you need to finalize your picks.
- Check out the links below for more information on the best TNF props to bet, along with our complete breakdown of the spread and matchup.
Colts at Texans Betting Odds
- Odds: Texans -3.5
- Over/Under: 46
- Kickoff: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL Network
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this game.
Here’s an excerpt, but you can read the full story here.
Despite a disappointing season by his All-Pro standards, DeAndre Hopkins returns home to face a short-handed Indianapolis secondary. Rookie cornerback Rock Ya-Sin has not practiced due to an ankle injury suffered last week’s win over Jacksonville. In addition, veteran cornerback Pierre Desir is a game-time decision as he recovers from a hamstring injury.
Hopkins has enjoyed consistent fantasy WR1 production against the Colts over the past five seasons.
In Week 7 in Indianapolis, Hopkins tallied an overall WR3 performance with 12 targets, nine receptions, 106 receiving yards and a touchdown. And since 2015, he’s averaging 6.3 receptions, 79.4 receiving yards, 0.64 touchdowns and 18.1 PPR fantasy points in home games.
Our Favorite Colts vs. Texans Picks
Two spread picks. One of the top player props. Here are our staff’s top bets for tonight.
Best Prop Bets
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson’s Rushing Yards
- Colts RB Jonathan Williams’ Rushing Yards
- Colts QB Jacoby Brissett’s Passing Yards
These are the best player prop bets for Thursday night according to our tools. Here’s how to bet all three.
Fantasy Football Start/Sit Decisions
Start Jonathan Williams? Sit Duke Johnson? Sean Koerner runs through all the key lineup decisions for TNF.
DFS Showdown Slate
Cash game strategy. Core GPP plays. Stacks. Chris Raybon breaks down how to play the single-game slate.
TNF Matchup Breakdown
Evan Silva of Establish The Run helps fantasy players and bettors alike understand the game at the deepest level. Read his breakdown for tonight.