Hayden Hurst Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 12, 2018; Owings Mills, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens tight end Hayden Hurst (81) stretches during minicamp at the Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens tight end Hayden Hurst.
Hurst played only 12 games in 2018 he dealt with a foot injury all season. And he isn’t too appealing in this offense as tight ends were seldom used with Lamar Jackson at the helm in Baltimore.
Furthermore, once Jackson took over in Week 11, the Ravens had the second-fewest pass attempts and led the league with 316 rushing attempts over that span. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Hayden Hurst’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 243 overall | No. 37 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 241 overall | No. 37 TE
- Standard: No. 232 overall | No. 36 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 25 receptions | 287 yards | 1.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 13 rec | 163 yds | 13.6 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE57 PPR | TE58 0.5 PPR | TE56 std
Note: Hurst played in only 12 regular-season games.