Lamar Jackson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lamar Jackson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson.
Lamar Jackson is an extreme dual-threat quarterback.
His 147 carries were the most in a single season at the QB position in the history of the NFL, while his 170 pass attempts were the fourth-fewest since 2000 for a quarterback that started seven games. A lack of passing upside certainly doesn’t help, but there’s also something to be said for a QB with a strong fantasy floor.
Recent and long-term history tells us that Jackson is fully capable of providing immense and consistent value at his current price point as the QB22 in average draft position. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
Lamar Jackson’s 2019 Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 19
- Overall: No. 137 PPR | No. 130 Half-Point PPR | No. 130 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 238 completions | 394 attempts | 60.5 comp % | 2,762 yards | 16.3 touchdowns | 8.8 interceptions
- Rushing: 164 carries | 781 yards | 5.9 touchdowns
- Passing: 99 comp | 170 att | 58.2 comp% | 1,201 yds | 75.1 yds/g | 6 TDs | 3 INTs
- Rushing: 147 car | 695 yds | 5 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB28
Note: Jackson started seven regular-season games.