Best Vikings-Bears SNF Player Props: Kirk Cousins Over/Under 285.5 Passing Yards?
Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kirk Cousins
- There are two props offering value for Sunday Night Football's Minnesota Vikings-Chicago Bears matchup (8:20 p.m. ET).
- Cort Smith digs into two: The over/under on Kirk Cousins' passing yards and Trey Burton's receiving yards.
Sunday Night Football features a fascinating affair between the Vikings and Bears, teams that respectively rank fourth- and fifth-best in the league in total yards allowed to opponents.
Both can stop the run and the pass, and each feature fully-functional offenses with the Bears averaging 29.9 points per game (fifth best) and the Vikings averaging 24.6 (15th).
It all adds up to a tricky game to handicap, especially with star running back Dalvin Cook rounding back to full health. Still, our Players Props Tool reveal a few values for this one.
Before we get into that, here are our records on the year. Be sure to check out more props at Bet the Prop.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 183-87 (66%)
- Article picks: 28-14 (64%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 204-157 (57%)