- There are two props offering value for Sunday Night Football's Minnesota Vikings-Green Bay Packers matchup (8:20 p.m. ET).
- Cort Smith digs into two: The over/under on Aaron Jones' and Stefon Diggs' reception total.
The Vikings are fighting for their playoff lives as they return home for a second straight appearance on Sunday Night Football.
Unlike last week’s relatively slow affair against the Bears, this one should have plenty of pace, and most prop lines have been set suitably high for a game with the week’s second-highest over/under.
Let’s keep this train rolling with three more player props after a nice 2-1 showing on the Thanksgiving slate.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 190-89 (66%)
- Article picks: 33-17 (66%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 218-166 (57%)