Theo Riddick Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Theo Riddick
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick.
Riddick saw only 14% of the Lions’ market share of targets in last season. And while he had 61 receptions, he did very little with those targets: He had an average depth of target of 0.58 yards while averaging a meager 6.30 yards per reception.
It wouldn’t be a surprise to see the Lions pass off more of their passing-down work to the more explosive Kerryon Johnson. It’s hard to envision a scenario in which an investment in Riddick pays dividends for your fantasy team. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Theo Riddick’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 160 overall | No. 55 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 185 overall | No. 63 RB
- Standard: No. 212 overall | No. 67 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 32 carries | 124 yards | 0.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 43 receptions | 314 yards | 1.7 touchdowns
- Rushing: 40 car | 171 yds | 12.2 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Receiving: 61 rec | 384 yds | 27.4 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB43 PPR | RB50 0.5 PPR | RB65 std
Note: Riddick missed two regular-season games with a knee injury.