Will Dissly Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Sep 17, 2018; Chicago, IL, USA; Seattle Seahawks tight end Will Dissly (88) celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the second half against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Mandatory Credit: Patrick Gorski-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Seattle Seahawks tight end Will Dissly.
Dissly exploded in the first two games of 2018 after going 3-105-1 and 3-42-1, but in early October he was placed on injured reserve with a torn patella tendon.
There’s very little competition for him on the roster at the tight end position, but it seems unlikely he would be a hot fantasy commodity on Seattle’s run-first offense. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Will Dissly’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 228 overall | No. 36 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 221 overall | No. 36 TE
- Standard: No. 214 overall | No. 35 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 24 receptions | 291 yards | 2.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 8 rec | 156 yds | 39 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE56 PPR | TE51 0.5 PPR | TE47 std
Note: Dissly suffered a patellar tendon injury in Week 4, sidelining him for the season.