Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chicago Bears fans
Eagles-Bears Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Bears -6.5
- Over/Under: 42
- Time: 4:40 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
>> All odds as of 4:30 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
Unlike the AFC, the NFC game on Saturday did not result in a guaranteed matchup for any team next weekend.
If the Bears win, they will head to Los Angeles to take on the Rams while the Saints will get the Cowboys. If Philly wins, it has to go to New Orleans while Dallas goes to La-La Land.
I doubt either of these two teams care that much, though, as they’ll just be looking to move on. Though the Bears were at -6 for much of the early week, they’ve sat at -6.5 for the past few days. Their public support has dropped, though, as they’ve gone from about 55% of spread bets to 47%.
The increase of love for the Eagles clearly hasn’t been of the sharp variety, but there also hasn’t been enough sharp action on Chicago to push the line up to the key number of seven.
The over/under, which opened at 41, had been down to 40.5, but is now up to 41.5.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 4:40 p.m. ET.
Eagles-Bears Betting Odds
- 4:26 p.m. ET: The over/under finally has a bit of movement, rising from 41.5 to 42 despite windy conditions in the area. The over had been at 61% of dollars this morning, but is now up to 67%.
- 3:27 p.m. ET: They teased us! After moving the line for the first time all day, they have moved it back to Bears -6.5. I think they moved it in the first place just so I’d have something to say…
- 2:43 p.m. ET: Finally, we have some line movement. The Bears have fallen from -6.5 to -6 and are still getting 47% of spread bets. They’ll be without tight end Trey Burton today, but All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson will play.
- 1:25 p.m. ET: (Cricket noises) The odds for this game have been at a standstill all morning. Other than a couple of cents of juice moving here and there, there’s been no movement on both the spread and total.
- 8:00 a.m. ET: The line has been at 6.5 with standard juice since Saturday afternoon, but you can be sure there’s at least some movement on the juice today.
Read All Our Eagles-Bears Coverage
- Eagles-Bears Betting Preview: Will Chicago Put an End to Foles’ Playoff Magic?
- NFL Wild Card Sunday Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy, More for Chargers-Ravens & Eagles-Bears
- NFL Wild-Card Playoffs Picks: Our Experts’ Favorite Bets in Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears
- Sunday NFL Wild-Card Mega Preview: How to Bet Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears
- Best Bears-Eagles Wild Card Props: Don’t Pass on Tarik Cohen’s Receiving Role
- Koerner’s Ultimate NFL Wild-Card Props Breakdown: What to Expect from Keenan Allen, More
- Wild Card Weather: Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears Expecting Windy Conditions
- NFL Wild Card Weekend: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- NFL Power Ratings: Spreads That Are off Most for Wild Card Weekend
- Wild Card Round Matchup Manifesto: Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson Set up for Success, More
- Wild Card Weekend Betting Market: Early Money Moving Chargers Off Key Number