Justice Hill Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 13, 2019; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill (43) catches a pass during minicamp at Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill.
There’s a lot to like about Hill. He’s unlikely ever to be a lead back in the NFL because of his size, but he could still have a lot of upside as an oft-used change-of-pace option, especially since the Ravens rely on the running game more than almost any other team.
Dating back to his junior year at Alabama, veteran starter Mark Ingram has played in a backfield committee, and that’s likely to be the case once again in 2019. Although he should lead the team in rushing and get the majority of the high-value goal-line opportunities, Hill could get a lot of run as the No. 2 back in Baltimore. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Justice Hill’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 209 overall | No. 67 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 204 overall | No. 67 RB
- Standard: No. 200 overall | No. 66 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 67 carries | 307 yards | 2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 17 receptions | 132 yards | 0.7 touchdowns