Marquise Brown Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Marquise Brown
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown.
I think it’s dangerous to assume that a small receiver — a guy who can win pretty much only through speed — is actually fast enough to produce against NFL defenders. But in a vacuum, I still like Brown a lot.
“Hollywood” enters the NFL with three consecutive seasons of good production. And assuming he does have the speed to translate his game to the NFL, he could be a strong field-stretching producer as early as this season. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Marquise Brown’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 204 overall | No. 81 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 197 overall | No. 80 WR
- Standard: No. 186 overall | No. 75 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 34.9 receptions | 486 yards | 3.1 touchdowns