College Football Odds, Picks & Promotions: Your Saturday Betting Cheat Sheet for Week 12
Meg Oliphant/Getty Images. Pictured: Olaijah Griffin (2).
- Find everything you need to bet today's Week 12 college football slate below, including links to every piece of content we've delivered for Saturday.
- Check out our staff's best bets, our favorite moneyline underdogs, top promotions, and huge backlog of game guides and research for the Week 12 slate of action.
Looking to bet Saturday’s Week 12 college football slate but don’t know where to begin?
Our college football staff has worked hard to bring you comprehensive analysis for Saturday’s games, so we’ve taken a page from our NFL betting team’s handbook to compile a simple cheat sheet to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Below, you’ll find everything you need to bet Saturday’s 34-game college football slate: Wall-to-wall coverage for (nearly) every matchup from noon ET all the way through the west coast nightcap double-header featuring #20 USC vs. Utah at 10:30 p.m. ET and Boise State vs. Hawaii at 11 p.m. ET.
We’ve also included links for some of the weekend’s top college football betting promotions, plus information on how and where to legally bet in your state.
College Football Expert Picks
Collin Wilson, The Action Network’s resident college football in-house oddsmaker, analyst, writer and renaissance man, reveals his biggest betting edges for Saturday based on his Week 12 projections.
Those projections also inform our brand new NCAAF PRO Projections, which highlights betting market misvaluations and even displays a grade for the current spread, total or moneyline that you’re interest in betting.
Check out Collin’s top-four Saturday betting spots for the games that made it through Week 12’s litany of cancellations and postponements:
Also check out analysis from Stuckey, the Official King of Degenerate Nation, Prime Minister of Team No Sleep, Action Network Colleges Podcast host and master of ceremonies — not to mention our senior college football writer.
Friends of the podcast, check out Stuckey’s and Collin Wilson’s Week 12 Moneyline Underdogs, linked below:
Our College Football Staff’s Best Bets for Week 12
Don’t miss our Staff Best Bets column, which we publish every Friday in preparation for the week’s Saturday slate action. As our staff has continued to grow, so too has our Best Bets column, which includes 9 unique betting recommendations this week.
Our Full Bettor’s Suite of Game Guides & Analysis
We’ve got a huge backlog of game-by-game breakdowns for nearly every matchup on Saturday’s Week 12 card:
Game Guides for the Noon (12 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window:
Game Guides for the Afternoon (3:30 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window:
Game Guides for the Evening (7 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window
Game Guides for the Late Night (10:30 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window
Betting Resources & Analysis for Week 12
We don’t just deliver picks. All of our betting recommendations are powered by data. And, since technical analysis is at the heart of what we do, we pull back the curtain to detail how certain advanced metrics affect our position on college football handicaps.
We’re giving away a free glimpse into our College Football Betting Power Ratings, which power our all new PRO Projections, a tool that automatically highlights the biggest betting edges on our live odds page.
Advanced Stats, Technical Analysis, News & Weather
- Contrasting the Week 12 AP Top 25 Poll vs. Our Updated Betting Power Ratings
- Pace Report: Using Advanced Metrics to Target Over/Under Value
- College Football Havoc Ratings & Matchup Analysis
- Projected Odds for Every Week 12 College Football Game
- Misleading Box Scores from Week 11
- Rovell’s College Football Notebook: Northwestern, Indiana Attract Most Money in Week 12
Futures & Exotics Bets, Trackers & Article Resources
From the futures market to round robin moneyline parlays, we’ve got you covered with exotics, too!
- Updated College Football Playoff National Championship Odds Tracker
- Updated 2020 Heisman Trophy Award Odds Tracker
- Real-Time Updates for NCAAF Futures Odds
- Collin’s & Stuckey’s Favorite Moneyline Underdogs
General Betting Education
- Using Advanced Stats to Handicap College Football
- CFB Success Rate Leaders, Examples & Methods
- Explosiveness/IsoPPP in College Football: Definition, Examples, More
- Explaining ‘The Betting Market’ in Sport Betting
- Prop Bet in Sports Betting: Definition, Examples, More
- Round Robin Betting: Definition, Examples, How To
- Arbitrage Definition in Sports Betting
- How to Calculate & Remove Hold on a Futures Bet
How & Where To Bet On College Football
You can find reviews of the best online sportsbooks in your states, their latest promos and more in this hub.
Legal online sports betting is currently available in the following states:
- Michigan (Coming Soon!!!)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Tennessee (Now Officially Live!!!)
- West Virginia
Note: It is not currently legal to wager on amateur athletics in the state of New Jersey, which includes the Rutgers college football program, for example.
And here are some of the top online sportsbooks: