Caesars Promo Code: Bet March Madness, Claim $250 in Uber Eats Credit with Code ACTIONEAT!
Grant Halverson/Getty Images.
The Round of 32 of March Madness ends today! And just because the opening two rounds of the NCAA Tournament are almost over doesn’t mean that the amazing special offers and promo codes from sportsbooks are going away. In fact, we’ve got an exclusive college basketball online betting promotion from Caesars Sportsbook right here.
New users (Illinois included) get a FREE $250 Uber Eats gift card! That’s right — you don’t even have to make yourself lunch or dinner when you’re watching the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament. Just register at Caesars, make a deposit of $50+, and bet at least $50 in cash bets before the promotional period is over. To redeem this offer, make sure you use the code ACTIONEAT when you make that first deposit. Then you’re locked in, and once you bet at least $50 total you’ll receive an Uber Eats gift card worth $250!
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTIONEAT, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $250 Uber Eats gift card!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for Sunday’s College Basketball Schedule, the NBA and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away $250 in free food delivery!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTIONEAT, deposit at least $50 (you won’t need a deposit code), and bet at least $50 at Caesars Sportsbook (and you don’t have to bet all $50 at once). You’re done! That’s all you have to do: You’ll get the Uber Eats gift card emailed to you within a week of your qualifying bets settling.
If you want to bet the Second Round of March Madness, here are all of the matchups on Sunday:
- No. 4 Illinois vs. No. 5 Houston, Sunday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- No. 2 Villanova vs. No. 7 Ohio State, Sunday at 2:40 p.m. ET
- No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 2 Duke, Sunday at 5:15 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Iowa State vs. No. 3 Wisconsin, Sunday at 6:10 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 3 Texas Tech, Sunday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- No. 10 Miami (FL) vs. No. 2 Auburn, Sunday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- No. 6 Texas vs. No. 3 Purdue, Sunday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- No. 9 TCU vs. No. 1 Arizona, Sunday at 9:40 p.m. ET
If you’re looking to bet the NBA instead, here’s tonight’s slate:
- Portland Trail Blazers at Indiana Pacers, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Atlanta Hawks, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at New York Knicks, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Denver Nuggets, Sunday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Mar. 20
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here are some available now:
- Knicks, Rangers & NY Red Bulls All Win on 3/20: boosted to +1400 odds
- Many more!