Caesars Promo: Code ACTION2215 Grants a $1,500 Risk-Free Bet on Stanley Cup Final Game 5!
Colorado Avalanche goaltender Darcy Kuemper (35) stops a shot from Tampa Bay Lightning center Ross Colton (79) during the third period of Game 1 of the NHL hockey Stanley Cup Final on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, in Denver. (AP Photo/John Locher)
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final is scheduled for tonight at the Ball Arena. Do you think the Avalanche close out the series in front of their home crowd? Or can the Lightning rally for a win with their backs against the wall? Regardless of what you’re predicting for tonight’s matchup, you’ll want to bet the action with this NHL betting promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet for Game 5 of Avalanche-Lightning! That’s right … a four-figure risk-free bet! And this promo code works for any betting market for the NHL Stanley Cup Final, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a hockey bettor? No worries — this code also works for MLB and the WNBA as well. Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for the NHL Playoffs, MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here are the details for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final (as if you needed a reminder):
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Colorado Avalanche, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use your $1,500 risk-free bet on baseball, here’s today’s MLB slate:
- New York Mets at Miami Marlins, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at New York Yankees, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Cleveland Guardians, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Tampa Bay Rays, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Atlanta Braves, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Texas Rangers, Friday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Minnesota Twins, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Milwaukee Brewers, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Chicago White Sox, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals, Friday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Angels, Friday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at San Diego Padres, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at San Francisco Giants, Friday at 10:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, June 24
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- Steven Stamkos Goal & Bryce Harper HR on 6/24: boosted to +1500 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.