Caesars Promo Code: Bet $1,500 Risk-Free on the Stanley Cup Final (Code ACTION2215)!
Colorado Avalanche goaltender Darcy Kuemper (35) stops a shot from Tampa Bay Lightning center Ross Colton (79) during the third period of Game 1 of the NHL hockey Stanley Cup Final on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, in Denver. (AP Photo/John Locher)
So far in the 2022 Stanley Cup Final, the home team has reigned supreme. Can the Avalanche secure the series’ first road win in Game 4, or will the Lightning even it up at 2 games apiece heading back to Colorado? Regardless, you’ll want to be betting the playoff hockey action with this incredible promo code from Caesars Sportsbook:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet for Game 4 of Avalanche-Lightning! That’s right … a four-figure risk-free bet! And this promo code works for any NHL Stanley Cup Final betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not looking to bet hockey? No sweat — this code also works for MLB and the WNBA as well. Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for the NHL Playoffs, MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here are the details for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final (as if you needed a reminder):
- Colorado Avalanche at Tampa Bay Lightning, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use your $1,500 risk-free bet on baseball, here’s today’s MLB slate:
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Cincinnati Reds, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins, Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh Pirates, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Baltimore Orioles, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Rays, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Boston Red Sox, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Atlanta Braves, Tuesday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Minnesota Twins, Tuesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers, Tuesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- New York Mets at Houston Astros, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Chicago White Sox, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Los Angeles Angels, Tuesday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, June 21
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- Cubs, Tigers & White Sox All Win on 6/21: boosted to +1200 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.