BetMGM Bonus Code: Bet Baseball Risk-Free Up to a Grand!
Congratulations to the Colorado Avalanche. They claimed Lord Stanley’s Cup in 6 games down in Tampa and brought an official end to the NHL season. Now with the winter sports wrapped up, there’s only one main game in town: the MLB. And with baseball season starting to heat up, now is the perfect time to get invested and get betting at BetMGM.
BetMGM Sportsbook is giving you a $1,000 risk-free bet on any MLB game. That’s right — you can bet today’s baseball slate using only free money. You win and the winnings are yours. You lose and you get reimbursed what you lost. Special promos like this can’t be found just anywhere. To take advantage either use code ACTION or simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible risk-free offer to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here and use bonus code ACTION.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at other top sports betting sites.
Best BetMGM Bonus Codes for the MLB, and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $1,000 to start your BetMGM career. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using bonus code ACTION, deposit, and bet up to $1,000 on any MLB game. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus. If your bet wins, congratulations — you keep the profits. But if it loses, no sweat! BetMGM reimburses you up to $1,000 in free bets.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Here are your MLB betting options for Tuesday:
- Minnesota Twins at Cleveland Guardians, Tuesday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Washington Nationals, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at New York Yankees, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, Tuesday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Tampa Bay Rays, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Cleveland Guardians, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at New York Mets, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at St. Louis Cardinals, Tuesday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs, Tuesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Kansas City Royals, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Colorado Rockies, Tuesday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Los Angeles Angels, Tuesday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at San Francisco Giants, Tuesday at 9:45 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Seattle Mariners, Tuesday at 10:10 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, June 28
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Mets to win and 7+ total runs scored: boosted to +270 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.