Caesars Promo: Code ACTION2215 Grants a $1,500 Risk-Free MLB Bet!
AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar. Pictured: Ronald Acuña Jr. and Ozzie Albies
We have less than a month remaining until the MLB All-Star Game, so you could say that baseball season is heating up. By now, you probably know whether your team is hoping to make the playoffs or hoping to ship off some players at the trade deadline. No matter how your MLB team performs, Caesars Sportsbook is giving you a chance to cash in with this amazing promo code:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet on ANY MLB game! That’s right … a four-figure risk-free bet! And this promo code works for any baseball betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a baseball bettor? No worries — this code also works for the WNBA, NASCAR and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Best Caesars Promo Codes for MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here are today’s MLB games that you can bet on risk-free up to $1,500:
- Minnesota Twins at Cleveland Guardians, Tuesday at 12:10 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Washington Nationals, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at New York Yankees, Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays, Tuesday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Brewers at Tampa Bay Rays, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Cleveland Guardians, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at New York Mets, Tuesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at St. Louis Cardinals, Tuesday at 7:45 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs, Tuesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Kansas City Royals, Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Colorado Rockies, Tuesday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Los Angeles Angels, Tuesday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Arizona Diamondbacks, Tuesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at San Francisco Giants, Tuesday at 9:45 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Seattle Mariners, Tuesday at 10:10 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Tuesday, June 28
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- Blue Jays, Astros, Rays & Rangers All Win on 6/28: boosted to +900 odds
- Many more!