Caesars Promo Code: “ACTIONRF” Code Grants $1,001 Bonus for NFL Week 17
Happy New Year! It’s one of the best times of the year for sports fans: The NFL is marching towards the playoffs, the college football national championship is next week, March Madness isn’t too far off, and so much more. If you haven’t signed up for a sportsbook account yet, what are you waiting for?!
If you’re looking for your first sportsbook or maybe just another one to have some options, you won’t find a better one than Caesars Sportsbook. And that’s especially true right now with this new user offer: They’ll match your first bet up to $1,001. That’s right — four digits worth of bonuses just for joining.
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for NFL Week 17, College Football Bowl Season, NBA, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $400 on today’s Sunday Night Football matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $200 into your account. Whether you bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet. If you win the bet, you’ll also get those funds too, of course.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL Week 17 options:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Indianapolis Colts, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Chicago Bears, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If NBA is your thing, here’s Sunday’s slate:
- New York Knicks at Toronto Raptors, Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Sacramento Kings, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma City Thunder, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Phoenix Suns at Charlotte Hornets, Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Los Angeles Lakers, Sunday at 9:30 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Sunday, Jan. 2
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Tua Tagovailoa over 249.5 pass yards and 1.5 pass TDs: boosted to +300 odds
- Ryan Tannehill over 224.5 pass yards and 19.5 rush yards: boosted to +325 odds
- Jaylen Waddle over 74.5 receiving yards and to score a TD: boosted to +350 odds
- Titans win and AJ Brown to be the first TD scorer: boosted to +1200 odds
- Josh Allen over 1.5 pass TDs and to have a rush TD: boosted to +400 odds
- Bills win and Stefon Diggs to be the first TD scorer: boosted to +750 odds
- Patriots win by 19-24 points: boosted to +450 odds
- Jets and Giants to each score over 13.5 points: boosted to +200 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.