BetMGM Promo: Code ACTIONNHL Grants a FREE $200 on Avalanche-Lightning Tonight!
Ready for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final? The Avalanche host the Lightning tonight with a chance to close out the series and secure the Cup. And if you’re looking to bet on what could be the final game of this NHL season, you can take advantage of this amazing betting promo code from BetMGM Sportsbook: Bet $10 on Game 5 of Lightning-Avalanche, Win $200 if your team scores 1+ goal!
Yeah, you read that correctly. ONE goal! Just sign up using the links in this article or use the promo code ACTIONNHL to take advantage. Once your wager is placed, you’ll make an easy $200 on Friday night as soon as your team nets its first goal. It doesn’t get much easier than this no-brainer promotion.
To take advantage, make sure to use code ACTIONNHL simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, MLB and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using code ACTIONNHL and bet $10 on the Stanley Cup Finals game of your choice. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if your team nets a single goal (or more) in the game.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this NHL offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
If you need a reminder, here are the details for Game 5:
- Colorado Avalanche at Tampa Bay Lightning, Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use an MLB promo code, here are your betting options for Friday:
- New York Mets at Miami Marlins, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at New York Yankees, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Cleveland Guardians, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Tampa Bay Rays, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Atlanta Braves, Friday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Texas Rangers, Friday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Oakland Athletics at Kansas City Royals, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Minnesota Twins, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Milwaukee Brewers, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Baltimore Orioles at Chicago White Sox, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at St. Louis Cardinals, Friday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Angels, Friday at 9:38 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Arizona Diamondbacks, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at San Diego Padres, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at San Francisco Giants, Friday at 10:15 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, June 24
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- 1 or less goals scored in the first period of Avalanche vs. Lightning: boosted to +110 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.