BetMGM Promo: Code ACTIONNHL Unlocks $200 on the Stanley Cup Final!
The wait is over, NHL fans. Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final is tonight! And whether you’re backing the favored Avalanche or the underdog Lightning, you’ll want to bet on tonight’s game between Colorado and Tampa Bay with this incredible hockey betting promo code from BetMGM Sportsbook: Bet $10 on Game 4 of Lightning-Avalanche, Win $200 if your team scores 1+ goal!
Yeah, really. ONE single goal! Just sign up using the links in this article or use the promo code ACTIONNHL to take advantage. Then, you’ll be $200 richer as soon as your team nets its first goal of the game tonight. It doesn’t get easier than this no-brainer promotion.
To take advantage, make sure to use code ACTIONNHL simply click one of the links below.
BetMGM Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wyoming and Washington D.C. — is offering an incredible no-brainer promo to new users. This offer is exclusive to The Action Network, so make sure to sign up here.
Already have BetMGM? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best BetMGM Promo Codes the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, MLB and More
MGM has been a famous brand for decades, but you’ve probably started to hear about them more in the online betting space. They have a casino on the strip in Las Vegas, and they’ve launched their mobile, online sportsbook in 10+ states over the last few years — now including Illinois!
They’ve consistently been a favorite of users around the country thanks to their fair odds, great app and website, and awesome new-user offers, like the ones you’ll find here. These are no-brainer offers, which means they’re essentially giving you $200 to start your account. Not bad at all.
Here’s how this one works (there are more below, too): Simply click on a link on this page, sign up using code ACTIONNHL and bet $10 on the Stanley Cup Finals game of your choice. At that point, you’ve claimed your new user bonus, and you’ll get credited $200 if your team nets a single goal (or more) in the game.
Remember that these offers are exclusive to the Action audience, so make sure to take advantage while you can.
Not a fan of this NHL offer? Here are some other great options for new BetMGM users:
If you need a reminder, here are the details for Game 4:
- Colorado Avalanche at Tampa Bay Lightning, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use an MLB promo code, here are your betting options for Wednesday:
- New York Mets at Houston Astros, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Chicago White Sox, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers, Wednesday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres, Wednesday at 4:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Cincinnati Reds, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Baltimore Orioles, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh Pirates, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Rays, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Boston Red Sox, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Atlanta Braves, Wednesday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Minnesota Twins, Wednesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers, Wednesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics, Wednesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Los Angeles Angels, Wednesday at 9:49 p.m. ET
BetMGM Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, June 22
Have you already taken advantage of a new user offer at BetMGM? Well, the awesome bonuses don’t stop there. BetMGM takes care of their existing bettors with new odds boosts every single day! Here’s one available on site now.
- Avalanche to lead at the end of the first period: boosted to +175 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.