Caesars Promo Code: Use “ACTIONRF” to Get $1,001 Bonus for College Football Playoffs
It’s one of the best days of the year: Two awesome College Football Playoffs games featuring Cincinnati vs. Alabama and Michigan vs. Georgia, and then it’s time to celebrate the New Year. What could be better?
Caesars Sportsbook is trying to add to the festivities and make things better, in fact! They’re giving out a very generous new user offer: Get a first bet match up to $1,001. That can be used on today’s CFP games or any first bet, be it on the NFL, NBA, NHL, or anything else you might choose. And it gets even better: If you bet at least $100, you’ll get a free NBA jersey of your choosing, too!
Just make sure you either use the code on this page or use code ACTIONRF, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is celebrating the big day with an incredible no-brainer offer.
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for the College Football Playoffs, NBA, NFL, and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away four digits in money, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page, deposit, and place your first bet at Caesars Sportsbook. You’re done! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Say you bet $200 on today’s College Football Playoffs matchup between Georgia and Michigan. That means after you place that bet, Caesars will put an extra $200 into your account. Whether you bet $100 or $1,000 is completely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet. If you win the bet, you’ll also get those funds too, of course.
This promo is available for new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the college bowl game options today:
- Washington State vs. Central Michigan, Friday at 12 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati vs. Alabama, Friday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Georgia vs. Michigan, Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NFL, here’s the Week 17 slate:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Indianapolis Colts, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Giants at Chicago Bears, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers, Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Friday, Dec. 31
The savings don’t end once you become a user at Caesars. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here are some available now.
- Alabama, Bulls, and Ducks to all win: boosted to +400 odds
- Cincinnati to score first: boosted to +160 odds
- Michigan and Cincinnati to both win: boosted to +1800 odds
- Georgia to win by 13-18 points: boosted to +475 odds
- Michigan and the Lions to both cover +7.5 spread: boosted to +280 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.