Caesars Promo: Code ACTION2215 Gives You a $1,500 Risk-Free Baseball Bet!
AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar. Pictured: Ronald Acuña Jr. and Ozzie Albies
Any fans of day baseball games here? If so, you’re in luck: NINE different MLB games will get underway before 4 p.m. ET today! One of the only downsides to an early baseball slate is the limited time frame to place your Wednesday MLB wagers. But don’t worry — Caesars Sportsbook has you covered. Check out their amazing promo code:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet on any MLB game! That’s right … you can bet $1.5K without risk! And this promo code works for any baseball betting market, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a baseball bettor? No worries — this code also works for the WNBA, PGA and … well, any other available market on Caesars (seriously). Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here is today’s MLB schedule:
- Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies, Wednesday at 12:35 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Detroit Tigers, Wednesday at 1:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Milwaukee Brewers, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Kansas City Royals, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Los Angeles Dodgers, Wednesday at 3:10 p.m. ET
- Chicago White Sox at Colorado Rockies, Wednesday at 3:10 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics, Wednesday at 3:37 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Arizona Diamondbacks, Wednesday at 3:40 p.m. ET
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners, Wednesday at 3:40 p.m. ET
- Miami Marlins at Cincinnati Reds, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Tampa Bay Rays at Baltimore Orioles, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Toronto Blue Jays, Wednesday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at New York Mets, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Boston Red Sox, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, July 27
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- No Run in 1st Inning of Braves @ Phillies, Angels @ Royals & Twins @ Brewers on 7/27: boosted to +575 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.