Caesars Promo: Code ACTION2215 Lets You Bet $1,500 Risk-Free on Avs-Lightning!
Colorado Avalanche goaltender Darcy Kuemper (35) stops a shot from Tampa Bay Lightning center Ross Colton (79) during the third period of Game 1 of the NHL hockey Stanley Cup Final on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, in Denver. (AP Photo/John Locher)
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final is tonight, so you’re running out of time to get your bets in at Caesars Sportsbook. If you’re not familiar with Caesars, you should be — they offer some of the best and most expansive NHL betting markets in the business. You can wager on Avalanche-Lightning tonight using their exclusive selection of daily odds boosts, or you can explore their long list of fun player props and other special bet types for the matchup. And if you’re brand new to Caesars Sportsbook, you’ll want to be betting the action with this amazing promo code:
New Caesars users can claim a $1,500 risk-free first bet for Game 4 of Avalanche-Lightning! That’s right … $1.5K completely RISK-FREE! And this promo code works for any betting market for the NHL Stanley Cup Final, including team moneylines, player props and much more. Not much of a hockey bettor? No worries — this code also works for MLB and the WNBA as well. Just make sure to use the code ACTION2215 when you sign up. Then you’ve locked in this special offer for a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Again, be sure to either use the links on this page or use code ACTION2215, or else you won’t be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia, and Virginia — is offering new users in all of its states a $1,500 risk-free bet!
Already have Caesars? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here and New York-specific offers here.
Best Caesars Promo Codes for the NHL Playoffs, MLB and More
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: They’re one of the most generous sportsbooks to new and existing users, as shown by this offer. Not many places are giving away a $1,500 risk-free first bet!
Here’s how the promotion works: Sign up using the link on this page and with code ACTION2215 and make a deposit of up to $1,500 (you won’t need a deposit code). That’s all you have to do: Your first bet up to $1,500 will be completely risk-free.
Here are the details for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final (as if you needed a reminder):
- Colorado Avalanche at Tampa Bay Lightning, Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET
And if you’d rather use your $1,500 risk-free bet on baseball, here’s today’s MLB slate:
- New York Mets at Houston Astros, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Toronto Blue Jays at Chicago White Sox, Wednesday at 2:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers, Wednesday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres, Wednesday at 4:10 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Cincinnati Reds, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins, Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at Baltimore Orioles, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Pittsburgh Pirates, Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Rays, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Boston Red Sox, Wednesday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- San Francisco Giants at Atlanta Braves, Wednesday at 7:20 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Minnesota Twins, Wednesday at 7:40 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers, Wednesday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics, Wednesday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Kansas City Royals at Los Angeles Angels, Wednesday at 9:49 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers for Wednesday, June 22
The bonuses keep coming at Caesars, even after you’ve redeemed a new user promo. For example, you can score new boosted odds markets daily! Here’s one available now:
- Gabriel Landeskog, Mikko Rantanen & Cale Makar Each Over 2.5 Shots on Goal on 6/22: boosted to +300 odds
- Many more!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.