FanDuel Promo Code: Win $150 on the Tournament, No Matter What!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
After a WILD four days of March Madness, we finally have a brief reprieve from all the tournament action. But just because the NCAA Tournament is on pause until Thursday, doesn’t mean your chances to win are. FanDuel is still offering an amazing bonus code for new users on the Big Dance. And with 3 days off before the Sweet 16, you can plan your bets carefully.
Here’s their special offer: Bet $5 on any March Madness game, get $150 guaranteed. And when we say guaranteed, we really mean it. If you bet a moneyline and your team gets blown out by 40 points, guess what? You still get $150. But if you win your bet, you get $150 AND whatever you win from the bet. All of that money is yours to keep. It’s all of the reward with literally none of the risk.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users $150 on the March Madness game of their choice.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for March Madness, the NBA and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place a bet on whatever CBB game you want. Once the bet settles, you get $150!
If you’re looking to get in on tournament action, here’s the upcoming Thursday slate:
- No. 4 Arkansas vs. No. 1 Gonzaga, Thursday at 7:09 p.m. ET
- No. 11 Michigan vs. No. 2 Villanova, Thursday at 7:29 p.m. ET
- No. 3 Texas Tech vs. No. 2 Duke, Thursday at 9:39 p.m. ET
- No. 1 Arizona vs. No. 5 Houston, Thursday at 9:59 p.m. ET
Or if you’d rather bet on the NBA today, here are your options:
- New Orleans Pelicans at Charlotte Hornets, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Cleveland Cavaliers, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers at Detroit Pistons, Monday at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Utah Jazz at Brooklyn Nets, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers, Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at Houston Rockets, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at Oklahoma City Thunder, Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Dallas Mavericks, Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
FanDuel Odds Boosts and Offers for Monday, Mar. 21
The savings don’t end once you become a user at FanDuel. They offer special bets and odds boosts every day. Here’s one available now:
- Bruins, Avalanche & Wild All to Win (3/21) – Boosted to +300 odds
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.