Wilder vs. Fury Odds & Promotions: Win $200 if the Mega-Fight Lasts At Least 1 Round
JOHN GURZINSKI/AFP via Getty Images. Pictured: Deontay Wilder
That’s how long you need Saturday night’s mega-fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury to last to make $200.
New BetMGM customers in New Jersey can turn $50 into $200 in free bets if the fight lasts ONE round.
The details on how you can claim this offer if you’re a NEW BetMGM bettor:
- Step 1: Click this link
- Step 2: Enter the bonus code ACTION when registering
- Step 3: Deposit at least $50 into your MGM account via your preferred method
- Step 4: Place a bet of at least $50 bet on either Wilder or Fury to win Saturday’s fight as your first wager
As long as the fight lasts one round, you’ll get your $200 in free bets.
Important note: In addition to the $200, if the fighter you bet on wins the fight, you’ll also be paid out in cash for those winnings. The current odds for the fight are around a pick’em.
Here’s an example of how this could play out:
- Bet $50 on Deontay Wilder at +100 odds as your first bet
- Fight lasts one round = $200 in free bets
- Wilder wins the fight = $50 in cash
Not bad, right?
One further bit of important context: The odds are very much in your favor with this wager. Fury has 80-1 odds to win the fight in Round 1; Wilder has 30-1 odds. In other words, the fight lasting at least one round is a huge favorite, even with these two hard-punching heavyweights in the ring.
And remember: You’re getting 4-1 odds on a $50 bet here, so this is a great promotion.
If you’re in New Jersey, head over to BetMGM to win $200 in free bets before Saturday’s fight gets underway at approximately 11 p.m. ET.