Chicago Bulls Promos: Bet $20, Win $150 if Zach LaVine Scores, More!
Jason Miller/Getty Images. Pictured: Zach LaVine #8 of the Chicago Bulls
THE NBA IS BACK! Is something brewin’ up in this young Bulls roster that the rest of the East should fear?
Seeing NBA games on the weekly sports calendar is great. Winning easy cash while watching the games is even greater, so take advantage of these NBA return promos…
Chicago Bulls Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $150 if Zach LaVine scores 1+ point
- States: IL, IN, CO, NJ
- DraftKings: Bet $1, Win $100 on the Bulls moneyline
- States: IL
Check out the details below:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $150 in free bets if Zach LaVine Scores 1+ Point
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW USERS ONLY
Zach LaVine is one of the most fun players to watch in the entire NBA. He won’t carry the team to the Finals like a LeBron or Giannis could, but he doesn’t need to for this promo.
He just needs one point!
To capitalize on this special:
- Click this link — a promo code will auto-populate in your registration flow
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20+ on the Bulls game as your FIRST bet
If your initial bet on the game wins, you’ll win that money, too!
There’s simply no excuse to let this promotion slip by. Get geared up for the NBA’s return, sign up at PointsBet and nab a buck-fifty if Zach LaVine manages to score.
Offer: Bet $1, Win $100 on the Bulls moneyline
- Bet now: Click here
- Who’s it for? First time depositors in Illinois
Would you rather bet on a team at normal odds or 100-1 odds? Probably the latter, right?
That’s why this DraftKings promo comes in handy.
To bet Chicago at 100-1 odds:
- Click this link
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your sportsbook account
- Boost the Bulls-Hawks game on the promos page
- Add the Bulls moneyline to your bet slip and apply the 100-1 boost
Note: We’ve used the Bulls as an example, but you can bet on any team of your choosing this week at 100-1 odds with this promo.
Sure, the NBA doesn’t feature as big of favorites as we see in college hoops or football. When it comes to a 100-1 boost, though, every team is oozing value.