NBA Finals PRO Report: How Sharps & Experts Are Betting Heat vs. Lakers Game 6 (Sunday, Oct. 11)
Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images. Pictured Anthony Davis #3 of the Los Angeles Lakers, and Jimmy Butler #22 and Andre Iguodala #28 of the Miami Heat
- Although it's an NFL Sunday, sharps have taken notice of Game 6 of the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers.
- Wiseguys have cracked down on the total, putting down big money ahead of tipoff.
- PJ Walsh breaks down where the money is ahead of the Lakers-Heat battle.
Lakers vs. Heat Betting Odds
|Time/Channel||7:30 p.m. ET, ABC|
Check out our new NBA PRO Report, where we highlight factors that provide betting edges — like large wagers, historically profitable betting systems, model projections and expert picks — that when combined with sharp money can powerfully detail the smartest bets on a given slate.
Facing elimination, the Miami Heat hung tough to pick up a win over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5, forcing tonight’s Game 6.
Should bettors target the Heat and their momentum as five-point underdogs on Sunday night? Or are the Lakers primed to end the series in impressive fashion?
Using our NBA PRO Report, let’s examine how sharps and expert bettors are finding value in Lakers vs. Heat Game 6.
Lakers vs. Heat Betting Pick
Data as of 9 a.m. ET. For immediate access to our NBA PRO Report, start a Free Trial today! You’ll also get:
- Pro Betting Systems: historically profitable betting trends and angles built on millions of data points.
- Line Move Predictions: know when a line will move — before it happens.
- Live Public Betting Data: track where the big money is going for every game.
In three separate waves, Sports Insights’ Bet Signals have tracked sharp action coming in on the Lakers vs. Heat under, indicating that wiseguys are expecting a lower-scoring game.
Our NBA public betting data confirms that sharp action, highlighted by 90% of the money hitting the under on just 40% of actual tickets.
This massive bets-vs.-money discrepancy is a dead giveaway that the under is attracting much bigger bets than the over.
Two of our top NBA betting experts have also played the under, illuminating the third of our PRO Report’s betting edges.
PRO Report Angle: Under 215