Top NBA Betting Trends for Hornets-Bucks, Every Friday Game
Photo credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 20 teams playing on Friday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Friday’s NBA slate features 10 games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Washington Wizards at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Wizards are 5-18 straight up (SU) and 6-17 against the spread (ATS) on the road.
- The over is 15-8 when the Wizards are underdogs and 7-2 in division games.
- The Magic are 12-13 SU and 11-12-2 ATS at home.
- The under is 16-12 in Magic conference games.
Miami Heat at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Heat are 14-8 ATS on the road but 10-14 as favorites.
- The over is 15-9 when the Heat are favorites. It is 18-11 in Heat conference games.
- The Cavs are 5-18 SU and 8-15 ATS at home.
- The over is 14-9 in Cavs home games.
New York Knicks at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Knicks are 6-20 SU but 14-12 ATS on the road.
- The over is 24-22 in Knicks games, including 15-11 in road games.
- The Nets are 12-1 SU and 8-5 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 7-3 in Nets division games and 16-14 in conference games.
Toronto Raptors at Houston Rockets, 8 p.m. ET
- The Raptors are 30-8 SU and 15-21-2 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 28-22 in Raptors games, including 14-11 in away games.
- The Rockets are 17-7 SU and 14-9-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 25-21 in Rockets games, including 16-8 in home games.
Sacramento Kings at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. ET
- The Kings are 27-20-1 ATS this season but just 11-13 on the road.
- The over is 27-21 in Kings games but just 1-9 in the last 10.
- The Grizzlies are 1-9 SU and 2-8 ATS over their last 10.
- The under is 29-18 in Grizzlies games, including 21-7 in conference games.
Los Angeles Clippers at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 19-6 SU and 17-8 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 16-9 when the Clippers are favorites.
- The Bulls are 5-18 SU and 10-13 ATS at home.
- The under is 29-19 in Bulls games, including 15-8 in home games.
Detroit Pistons at Dallas Mavericks, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 8-15 SU and 12-11 ATS on the road.
- The under is 26-19 in Pistons games, including 18-11 when they’re dogs.
- The Mavericks are 17-6 SU and 16-7 ATS at home.
- The under is 12-6 when the Mavericks are favorites.
Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Hornets are 7-16 SU and 10-13 ATS on the road.
- The over is 13-7 when the Hornets are underdogs.
- The Bucks are 21-4 SU and 16-9 ATS at home.
- The under is 22-18 when the Bucks are favorites.
Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 11-13 ATS on the road and 21-26 as underdogs.
- The under is 19-11 in Suns conference games.
- The Nuggets are 20-4 SU and 16-8 ATS at home.
- The over is 7-3 in the Nuggets’ last 10 games.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET
- The Wolves are 8-16 SU and 11-13 ATS on the road.
- The Wolves moneyline is -5.88 units on the road.
- The Jazz are 14-9 SU and 12-10-1 ATS at home.
- The under is 5-3 in Jazz division games.