Top NBA Betting Trends for Jazz-Clippers, Every Wednesday Game
Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tobias Harris
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 16 teams playing on Wednesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Wednesday’s NBA slate features eight games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- The Magic are 17-15 against the spread (ATS) this season as underdogs.
- The under is 26-17 in Magic games, including 16-7 in conference games.
- The Pistons are 10-4 straight up (SU) and 6-8 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 22-18 in Pistons games, including 14-12 in conference games.
Milwaukee Bucks at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. ET
- The Bucks are 25-17-1 ATS this season, including 8-2 over their last 10.
- The under is 11-8 in Bucks away games.
- The Grizzlies are 18-25 ATS, including 1-9 over their last 10.
- The under is 26-16 in Grizzlies games, including 16-9 when they’re dogs.
Toronto Raptors at Boston Celtics, 8 p.m. ET
- The Raptors are 19-24-2 ATS this year, including 9-12-2 on the road.
- The over is 27-18 in Raptors games, including 18-11 in conference games.
- The Celtics are 15-5 SU and 14-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 26-17 in Celtics games, including 12-8 at home.
Brooklyn Nets at Houston Rockets, 8 p.m. ET
- The Nets are 24-21 ATS this year, including 12-10 on the road.
- The over is 18-15 when the Nets are underdogs.
- The Rockets are 16-6 SU and 14-7-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-19 in Rockets games, including 14-8 at home.
San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Spurs are 26-19 ATS this season but just 9-12 ATS on the road.
- The over is 25-20 in Spurs games, including 13-8 in away games.
- The Mavericks are 16-5 SU and 15-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 17-12 in Mavericks conference games.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Portland Trail Blazers, 10 p.m. ET
- The Cavaliers are 20-24 ATS this season but 12-10 on the road.
- The over is 23-21 in Cavaliers games, including 7-3 over their last 10.
- The Blazers are 19-5 SU and 15-9 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 25-19 in Blazers games, including 15-9 in home games.
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Jazz are 11-13-1 ATS on the road and 5-6-1 ATS as underdogs.
- The under is 14-11 in Jazz conference games.
- The Clippers are 19-5 SU and 17-7 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 24-19 in Clippers games, including 15-9 when they’re favorites.
New Orleans Pelicans at Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 6-17 SU and 9-14 ATS on the road.
- The Pelicans moneyline is -6.97 units on the road.
- The Warriors are 19-25 ATS this season, including 10-13 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-16 when the Warriors are favorites.