- Wednesday's 10-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value.
- This piece will focus on Warriors F/C Kevon Looney, Nuggets C Nikola Jokic and Lakers F Brandon Ingram.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with our FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Wednesday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s 10 games:
- Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers: 7 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets at Orlando Magic: 7 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers: 10:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
Warriors PF/C Kevon Looney
The Pick: Over 7.0 points (+105)
The Warriors frontcourt is really thin at the moment. Draymond Green is still out with a toe injury, Damian Jones will likely miss the next few months after undergoing surgery and DeMarcus Cousins won’t make his Warriors debut until after Christmas.
That opens up a nice role for Looney, who played 28.8 minutes in the Warriors’ last game. He’s far from a scoring machine, averaging just 11.3 points per 36 minutes this season, but just being on the floor for an offensive machine like the Warriors has value. He scored 14 points in his last game, so I think this line is a little low.
I like the idea of grabbing the over at better than even money, especially in a nice matchup vs. the Cavs. That said, I’d still be willing to play the over up to -130.