NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Celtics, Jazz, More (Wednesday, Aug. 19)
Photo credit: Abbie Parr/Getty Images. Pictured: Gordon Hayward
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, August 19
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Caris LeVert – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Torrey Craig – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- Philadelphia 76ers: Shake Milton – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Royce O’Neale – Juwan Morgan – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Gordon Hayward (ankle) is expected to miss 4 weeks. Jaylen Brown (thigh) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Jamal Crawford (hamstring) remains out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (knee) is questionable. Trey Burke (ankle) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) and Gary Harris (hip) remain out.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Glenn Robinson III (oblique) and Ben Simmons (knee) remain out.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (quarantine) and Ed Davis (MCL) are out.