NBA Injury News & Projected Starting Lineups: Latest on Luka Doncic, More (Sunday, Aug. 23)
Glenn James/NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Luka Doncic (77) of the Dallas Mavericks.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated Sunday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, August 23
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Caris LeVert – Tyler Johnson – Garrett Temple – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Jarrett Allen
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Torrey Craig – Michael Porter Jr. – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Los Angeles Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- Philadelphia 76ers: Shake Milton – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Gordon Hayward (ankle) and Javonte Green (knee) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (personal) remains out. Jamal Crawford (hamstring) likely remains out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) is questionable. Kristaps Porzingis (heel) and Trey Burke (ankle) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (knee) remains out. Gary Harris (hip) is doubtful.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley (calf) is doubtful.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Glenn Robinson III (oblique) and Ben Simmons (knee) remain out.
- Toronto Raptors: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (knee) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.