Bet $1 on Lakers-Nuggets and Get $60 (And Rising!) FREE
Katelyn Mulcahy/Getty Images. Pictured: LeBron James
Monday night features an awesome Western Conference NBA showdown — Nuggets vs. Lakers (9 p.m. ET, ESPN) — and an even better promotion at DraftKings available to all customers: Bet $1 on Nuggets-Lakers and get $1 FREE for every 1,000 in bets DK takes on the game.
So far the free-bet amount is already up to $60 (and rising)!
And the best news? There’s no limit on how high the free-bet amount can go on this promo. So tell you friends, tell your enemies and let’s get this thing above $100 in free bets!
Here are all the details:
Offer: Bet $1+ on Nuggets-Lakers and Get $1 in Free Bets for Every 1,000 Bets Placed on the Game
- Bet now: Click here
- Available States: Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire
- Who’s it for? New and existing users
Sportsbooks have been rolling out no-brainer promotions like never before, but a lot of them are exclusive to new users. That’s not the case with them gem from DraftKings.
Anyone and everyone can claim this promotion by clicking this link and following the prompts on DK’s homepage.
Here are the full terms:
- Must be in CO, PA, IA, IN, IL, NH, NJ, or WV
- Place any $1+ pregame bet on the Nuggets-Lakers game
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- One qualifying bet per user
- Regardless of whether your bet wins or loses, you’ll get the free-bet amount
- Note: You can track the free-bet amount in real-time on DK’s homepage
- All users who claim this promotion will receive the same free-bet amount. It doesn’t matter when you lock in your qualifying wager
- Free bet will be issued on Aug. 11
That’s it: Bet $1 and get many, many more dollars in return for doing nothing. Not bad, right?