Photo credit: USAToday Sports. Pictured: Terry Rozier
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's 10-game slate, including how the Celtics will look without Kyrie Irving.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 10-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Jan. 4
- Atlanta Hawks: Miles Plumlee (knee) is out. Taurean Prince (ankle) and Kent Bazemore (ankle) are TBD.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (eye), Marcus Morris (neck) and Robert Williams (groin) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) is without a timetable to return.
- Chicago Bulls: Bobby Portis (ankle) is out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: David Nwaba (ankle), Ante Zizic (knee) and Matthew Dellavedova (foot) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (nose) and Aaron Holiday (illness) are questionable. Doug McDermott is expected to play.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin) is out. Kyle Kuzma (back) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (shoulder) is on track to play.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) remains out. Dwyane Wade (illness) is available to play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (nose) not listed on injury report. Sterling Brown (ankle) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Robert Covington (knee) is out. Derrick Rose (ankle) is questionable. Jeff Teague (ankle) is expected to play.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Alex Abrines (personal) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Jonathon Simmons (ankle) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (foot) is questionable. Grayson Allen (ankle) remains out.
- Washington Wizards: Markieff Morris (neck) is out at least six weeks.