Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Monday's eight-game slate.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, Jan. 7
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (eye) is expected to play. Marcus Morris (neck) is probable. Robert Williams (groin) is questionable. Aron Baynes (hand) remains out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin), Joe Harris (ankle) and DeMarre Carroll (knee) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Devin Harris (back), J.J. Barea (ankle) and Dirk Nowitzki are no longer listed on injury report.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is out. Jon Leuer (knee) is probable.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) and Eric Gordon (knee) remain out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin) and Rajon Rondo (finger) remain out. Kyle Kuzma (back) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Dillon Brooks (toe) is out. Jevon Carter (knee) is questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: D.J. Wilson (hip) is doubtful.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) remains out. E’Twaun Moore (quad) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (ankle) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (ankle) and Moe Harkless (knee) are probable.
- Sacramento Kings: Iman Shumpert (finger) is out. Marvin Bagley (knee) is available to play.
- San Antonio Spurs: Rudy Gay (wrist) is out.
- Utah Jazz: Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring), Dante Exum (ankle) and Grayson Allen (ankle) are all out.