Monday’s Updated Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Otto Porter
- See projected NBA starting lineups for tonight's seven-game slate, including how the Washington Wizards will potentially look without Otto Porter (updated to questionable) and Dwight Howard.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each team for Monday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. Lineups are projected and updated in real time on the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, Dec. 3
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Poythress (ankle) is out. Jeremy Lin (ankle) and Dewayne Dedmon (illness) are probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (adductor) is out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: David Nwaba (knee) and Ante Zizic (knee) are out.
- Denver Nuggets: None.
- Detroit Pistons: None.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (toe), Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) and Damian Jones (torn pectoral muscle) are out.
- Houston Rockets: None.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) and Jerome Robinson (foot) are questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: None.
- New Orleans Pelicans: E’Twaun Moore (tibial contusion) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Trey Burke (knee) is out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Hamidou Diallo (ankle) and Terrance Ferguson (ankle) are uncertain.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (back) will play.
- Washington Wizards: Dwight Howard (back) is out. Jeff Green (back) and Otto Porter (toe) are questionable.