Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Stacy Revere/Getty Images. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Giannis Antetokounmpo, D'Angelo Russell and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, February 10
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Damian Jones
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Maxi Kleber – Kristaps Porzingis
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Torrey Craig – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Christian Wood – Thon Maker
- Golden State Warriors: Ky Bowman – Damion Lee – Andrew Wiggins – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Jimmy Butler – Bam Adebayo – Kelly Olynyk
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Karl-Anthony Towns
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Mikal Bridges – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: Cam Reddish (concussion) and DeAndre Bembry (hand) are TBD.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (knee) likely remains out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Cody Martin (nose, concussion) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) remains out.
- Denver Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr. (ankle), Will Barton (knee) and Mason Plumlee (foot) remain out.
- Detroit Pistons: Svi Mykhailiuk (hip) is out. Derrick Rose (adductor) is doubtful. Brandon Knight (knee) is questionable. Markieff Morris (illness) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (back) is not on the injury report.
- Indiana Pacers: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (finger) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler (shoulder) and Tyler Herro (ankle) are TBD.
- Milwaukee Bucks: George Hill (hamstring) is out. Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) is questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell (quad) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Dario Saric (ankle) is out. Deandre Ayton (ankle) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Richaun Holmes (shoulder) is out. Jabari Parker (shoulder) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) is out. Kyle Lowry (whiplash) is questionable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.