Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyrie Irving
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Monday's NBA slate, including the latest on Kyrie Irving, Clint Capela, Kawhi Leonard and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, November 18
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Chandler Hutchison – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Maxi Kleber
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Donte DiVincenzo – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Treveon Graham – Jake Layman – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Nassir Little – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) is questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) is probable. Otto Porter (foot) is without a timetable for return.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (knee) plans to play. Larry Nance (thumb) is TBD.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Clint Capela (concussion) and Danuel House (back) are probable.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (back) is out. Domantas Sabonis (hip), Jeremy Lamb (ankle) and TJ Warren (groin) are questionable.
- LA Clippers: Kawhi Leonard (knee) and Patrick Beverley (calf) are questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Andrew Wiggins (illness) and Shabazz Napier (hamstring) are doubtful. Josh Okogie (knee) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton (hamstring) is out. Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) is out. Hamidou Diallo (knee) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.