Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Will Barton
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Monday's five-game slate, including how the Denver Nuggets will look without Jamal Murray.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, Jan. 28
- Atlanta Hawks: Nothing new.
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (hip) is out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (hip) and Treveon Graham (back) are questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker (neck) will play.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (ankle) is out.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (rest) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (quad) is out for the year. Tyreke Evans (back) is out tonight.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (back) is out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Kyle Anderson (ankle) will play. Omri Casspi (knee) and Garrett Temple (shoulder) are out. JaMychal Green (knee) is a game-time decision.
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) is out at least 2 weeks. Frank Ntilikina (groin) is out tonight.