Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Russell Westbrook
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's three-game slate, including the statuses of Russell Westbrook, Eric Bledsoe, Kevin Huerter and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s three-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:40 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, October 24
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Alex Len
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – D’Angelo Russell – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Kevon Looney
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Atlanta Hawks: Chandler Parsons (knees) and Allen Crabbe (knee) are out. Kevin Huerter (knee) will play around 15 minutes off the bench.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (hamstring, knee) is out. Markieff Morris (back, hand) will play. Reggie Jackson (back) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Alec Burks (ankle) is out. Marquese Chriss (toe) is probable. Kevon Looney (hamstring) is not on the injury report.
- Houston Rockets: Nene (adductor) and Gerald Green (foot) are out. Austin Rivers (shoulder) and Russell Westbrook (finger) are not on the injury report.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George (shoulder) and Rodney McGruder (ankle) are out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe (rib) will start.