Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Jesse Johnson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Anthony Davis
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's 12-game slate, including the status of Pelicans big man Anthony Davis.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s 12-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Feb. 23
- Atlanta Hawks: Kevin Huerter (ankle) is unlikely to play. Miles Plumlee (knee) remains out.
- Boston Celtics: Gordon Hayward (ankle) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) is TBD.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: James Harden (cervical) is questionable. Iman Shumpert (knee) remains out.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (hip) is TBD.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Mike Muscala (ankle) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) is out for foreseeable future. Jonas Valanciunas (personal) and Kyle Anderson (shoulder) are TBD.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) is questionable. James Johnson (shoulder) is doubtful.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) and Malcolm Brogdon (foot) are probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) and Gorgui Dieng (personal) are TBD.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (rest) is uncertain. Darius Miller (ankle) is TBD.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (knee) remains out.
- Phoenix Suns: T.J. Warren (ankle) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (knee) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Dante Exum (ankle) remains out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.