Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: LeBron James
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Sunday's NBA slate, including the latest on LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, December 22
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Nicolas Batum – Miles Bridges – Bismack Biyombo
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Donte DiVincenzo – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – Pat McCaw – OG Anunoby – Serge Ibaka
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart (eye) is out. Gordon Hayward (foot) is questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (ankle) remains out. Seth Curry (back) and Delon Wright (finger) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (knee) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Jeremy Lamb (groin) and Domantas Sabonis (hip) are questionable.
- LA Clippers: Kawhi Leonard (rest) is unlikely to play. JaMychal Green (tailbone) is TBD.
- LA Lakers: LeBron James (back) is doubtful. Kyle Kuzma (ankle) and Anthony Davis (ankle) are probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe (fibula) remains out. Wes Matthews (thigh) is TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Stanley Johnson (groin) is doubtful. Norman Powell (shoulder), Pascal Siakam (groin) and Marc Gasol (hamstring) remain out indefinitely.