Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Glenn James, Getty Images. Pictured: Kristaps Porzingis
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Karl-Anthony Towns, Blake Griffin, Kristaps Porzingis and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, January 2
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Garrett Temple – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Jalen Brunson – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier – Bruce Brown – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Alec Burks – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Marquese Chriss
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Andrew Wiggins – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Gorgui Dieng
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Rondae Hollis-Jefferson – Serge Ibaka
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving (shoulder) and Caris LeVert (thumb) remain out. Garrett Temple (knee) is questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) is questionable. Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Zach LaVine (shoulder), Wendell Carter Jr. (abdomen) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) and Ryan Broekhoff (fibula) are out. Kristaps Porzingis (knee) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (shin) is questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Markieff Morris (foot) is out. Blake Griffin (knee) is doubtful.
- Golden State Warriors: Kevon Looney (abdominal), D’Angelo Russell (shoulder) and Willie Cauley-Stein (illness) are out.
- Indiana Pacers: Edmond Sumner (knee) and Malcolm Brogdon (back) are out.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (wrist) remains out. Lou Williams (personal) is not on the injury report.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Jae Crowder (ankle) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (back) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee), Andrew Wiggins (illness), Noah Vonleh (glute), Jeff Teague (knee), Jake Layman (toe) and Treveon Graham (illness) are TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.