Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Michael Reaves/Getty Images. Pictured: Joel Embiid
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Thursday's NBA slate, including the latest on Joel Embiid, Karl-Anthony Towns and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, January 9
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Darius Bazley – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Tobias Harris – Mike Scott – Al Horford
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dante Exum (illness) is out.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin underwent knee surgery. Markieff Morris (foot) is out.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) is questionable.
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel (ankle) and Danilo Gallinari (calf) are out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (finger) is out. Matisse Thybulle (knee) is expected to be available.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Skal Labissiere (knee) is out at least 4 more weeks.