Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News: How Will Wizards Look With Ariza?
Brad Mills-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: John Wall
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Tuesday's four-game slate, including how the Washington Wizards will look with Trevor Ariza.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:10 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, Dec. 18
- Atlanta Hawks: Omari Spellman (hip) is expected to sit out. Alex Poythress (ankle), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) are out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is out. J.J. Barea (ankle) will play. Maxi Kleber (toe) is questionable. Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Juancho Hernangomez (abdominal) is questionable. Paul Millsap (toe), Gary Harris (hip) and Will Barton (hip) remain out.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (knee) is a game-time decision.
- Los Angeles Lakers: JaVale McGee (illness) is out. Brandon Ingram (ankle) and Rajon Rondo (hand) remain sidelined.
- Washington Wizards: Otto Porter (quad) remains out. Trevor Ariza (trade) expected to make team debut.