Stephen R. Sylvanie-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball (2), Golden State Warriors guard Quinn Cook (4).
- The NBA Christmas slate features five star-studded games.
- This piece will focus on one player prop bet providing value in four of the five contests.
Merry Christmas! Today’s best NBA player props focus on each of the slate’s games:
- Milwaukee Bucks at New York Knicks: 12 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Houston Rockets: 3 p.m. ET on ABC
- Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics: 5:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors: 8 p.m. ET on ABC and ESPN
- Portland Trail Blazers at Utah Jazz: 10:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
As a reminder, you can dig deeper on these and many other prop bets by using our FantasyLabs NBA Player Props Tool. It leverages our projections against five of the most popular online sportsbooks and grades each prop on a scale of one to 10.