Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nikola Jokic
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable betting trends for all eight NBA teams playing tonight.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Thursday’s NBA slate includes four games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Boston Celtics at Miami Heat, 7 p.m. ET
- The Celtics are 22-18 against the spread (ATS) this season. They’re 19-13 on the season as favorites.
- The over is 25-15 in Celtics games, including 8-2 over their last 10 games. The over is 19-13 when they’re favorites.
- The Heat are 20-18-1 ATS but just 8-12-1 at home.
- The over is 21-18 in Heat games, including 16-8 in conference games.
Los Angeles Clippers at Denver Nuggets, 9 p.m. ET
- The Clippers are 24-16 ATS (second in the NBA), including 8-2 over their last 10 games.
- The over is 24-16 in Clippers games, including 16-12 in conference games.
- The Nuggets are 16-3 straight up (SU) and 13-6 ATS at home. They’re 15-11 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 18-21 in Nuggets games but 7-3 over their last 10.
Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs, 9:30 p.m ET
- The Thunder are 22-18 ATS this season, including 12-9 on the road.
- The under is 22-17 in Thunder games, including 15-6 in away games.
- The Spurs are 25-17 ATS (best in the NBA) this season, including 8-2 over their last 10. They’re 16-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 23-19 in Spurs games overall and 13-6 when they’re underdogs.
Detroit Pistons at Sacramento Kings, 10 p.m. ET
- The Pistons are 2-8 SU and ATS over their last 10.
- The under is 19-18 in Pistons games, including 8-8 in road games.
- The Kings are 7-1 SU and 6-2 ATS as favorites. They’re 13-7-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 27-14 in Kings games (best in the NBA), including 6-4 over their last 10.
Free Action Newsletter
The best sports betting trends, insights and news - condensed into a two-minute read.
Sign up today, thank us tomorrow.