Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Gary Harris
- Tuesday features a three-game NBA slate
- This piece will focus on prop bets offering value for 76ers point guard Markelle Fultz, Pelicans forward Nikola Mirotic and Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Tuesday’s best NBA props come from all three of today’s contests:
- Detroit Pistons vs. Philadelphia 76ers — 7 p.m. ET on NBATV
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers — 8 p.m. ET
- Denver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings — 9 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.
All odds as of 2 p.m. ET.
76ers PG Markelle Fultz
The Pick: Over 10.0 points (-115)
The 76ers are likely going to be shorthanded on today’s slate, with starting PG Ben Simmons currently listed as doubtful.
Fultz has seen a usage bump of +3.4% with Simmons off the floor this season and could see a few additional minutes in today’s contest.
The Pistons have been strong defensively to start the season, but one of their weaknesses is at point guard: Reggie Jackson ranked just 59th out of 83 qualifiers in terms of Defensive Real Plus/Minus last season.
Fultz scored only eight points last game after Simmons left early, so I don’t think this prop has a ton of wiggle room. It stops looking like a value around -135.