Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images. Pictured: Brandon Ingram
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Brandon Ingram, Eric Gordon and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, February 11
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Chandler Hutchison – Thad Young – Luke Kornet
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Robert Covington – Danuel House – PJ Tucker
- LA Clippers: Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Shake Milton – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Ian Mahinmi
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (ankle) is likely to play.
- Chicago Bulls: Denzel Valentine (hamstring) is doubtful. Daniel Gafford (ankle), Zach LaVine (neck, knee), Tomas Satoransky (ankle) and Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) are probable.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (leg) is out.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (groin) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Brandon Ingram (ankle) is questionable. Zion Williamson (ankle) said he’ll play.
- OKC Thunder: Darius Bazley (knee) is out 4-6 weeks.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja (ankle) and Nassir Little (ankle) are out. Anfernee Simons (concussion) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: DeMar DeRozan (back) is TBD.
- Washington Wizards: Thomas Bryant (foot) remains out.