College Football Odds & Picks: Everything You Need to Bet Saturday’s Week 10 Games
Brian Murphy/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon.
- Find everything you need to bet today's Week 10 college football slate below, including links to every piece of content we've delivered for Saturday.
- Below, you'll find betting guides for nearly every game, power ratings, betting trends, PRO reports, and promotions to give you a Week 10 edge.
Looking to bet Saturday’s Week 10 college football slate but don’t know where to begin?
Our college football staff has worked hard to bring you comprehensive analysis for Saturday’s games, so we’ve taken a page from our NFL betting team’s handbook to compile a simple cheat sheet to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Below, you’ll find everything you need to bet Saturday’s 45-game college football slate: Wall-to-wall coverage for (nearly) every matchup from noon ET all the way through the west coast nightcap double-header featuring Washington State at Oregon State, which kicks off at 10:30 p.m. ET.
We’ve also included links for some of the weekend’s top college football betting promotions, plus information on how and where to legally bet in your state.
College Football Expert Picks
Collin Wilson, The Action Network’s resident college football in-house oddsmaker, analyst, writer and renaissance man, reveals his biggest betting edges for Saturday based on his Week 10 projections.
Those projections also inform our brand new NCAAF PRO Projections, which highlights betting market misvaluations and even displays a grade for the current spread, total or moneyline that you’re interest in betting.
Also check out analysis from Stuckey, the Official King of Degenerate Nation, Prime Minister of Team No Sleep, Action Network Colleges Podcast host and master of ceremonies — not to mention our senior college football writer.
Friends of the podcast, check out Stuckey’s and Collin Wilson’s Week 10 Moneyline Underdogs, linked below:
Our College Football Staff’s Best Bets for Week 10
Don’t miss our Staff Best Bets column, which we publish every Friday in preparation for the week’s Saturday slate action. As our staff has continued to grow, so too has our Best Bets column, which includes 8 unique betting recommendations this week.
So, in order to help you find precisely what you’re looking for no matter what time of day or what time zone you’re in, we’ve broken up our Best Bets column into two parts: One for Saturday’s noon kickoffs to set it off for your morning card; and the second to make sure you’re covered for the rest of the card after the noon games start.
Our Full Bettor’s Suite of Game Guides & Analysis
We’ve got a huge backlog of game-by-game breakdowns for nearly every matchup on Saturday’s Week 10 card:
Game Guides for the Noon (12 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window:
Game Guides for the Afternoon (3:30 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window:
Game Guides for the Evening (7 p.m. ET) Kickoff Window & Beyond
College Football PRO Report Picks for Week 10
Futures & Exotics Bets, Trackers & Article Resources
From the futures market to round robin moneyline parlays, we’ve got you covered with exotics, too!
- Updated College Football Playoff National Championship Odds Tracker
- Updated 2020 Heisman Trophy Award Odds Tracker
- Real-Time Updates for NCAAF Futures Odds
- Collin’s & Stuckey’s Favorite Moneyline Underdogs
- Collin Wilson’s 7-Team Moneyline Round Robin Parlay
Betting Resources & Analysis for Week 10
We don’t just deliver picks. All of our betting recommendations are powered by data. And, since technical analysis is at the heart of what we do, we pull back the curtain to detail how certain advanced metrics affect our position on college football handicaps.
Updated College Football Power Ratings
We’re giving away a free glimpse into our College Football Betting Power Ratings, which power our all new PRO Projections, a tool that automatically highlights the biggest betting edges on our live odds page.
Advanced Stats, Technical Analysis, News & Weather
- Week 10 Weather Report: 8 Saturday Games with Windy Forecasts
- What Does History Say About 5-0 ATS Teams Like Arkansas?
- Pace Report: Using Advanced Metrics to Target Over/Under Value
- College Football Havoc Ratings & Matchup Analysis
- Projected Odds for Every Week 10 College Football Game
- Misleading Box Scores from Week 9
Top Offers & Betting Promotions:
General Betting Education
- Using Advanced Stats to Handicap College Football
- CFB Success Rate Leaders, Examples & Methods
- Explosiveness/IsoPPP in College Football: Definition, Examples, More
- Explaining ‘The Betting Market’ in Sport Betting
- Prop Bet in Sports Betting: Definition, Examples, More
- Round Robin Betting: Definition, Examples, How To
- Arbitrage Definition in Sports Betting
- How to Calculate & Remove Hold on a Futures Bet
How & Where To Bet On College Football
You can find reviews of the best online sportsbooks in your states, their latest promos and more in this hub.
Legal online sports betting is currently available in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Tennessee (Now Officially Live!!!)
- West Virginia
Note: It is not currently legal to wager on amateur athletics in the state of New Jersey, which includes the Rutgers college football program, for example.
And here are some of the top online sportsbooks: