Indiana vs. Michigan Odds & Promos: Bet $5, Win $100 if Indiana Covers +50!
Photo credit: Joe Robbins/Getty Images
We have a huge week of college football on our hands! Most of the best conferences are back, and the slate is littered with awesome games.
That also means there are some great sportsbook promos, and you won’t find betters ones than these from PointsBet and William Hill:
Indiana vs. Michigan Promos
- William Hill: Bet $5, Win $100 if Indiana covers +50
- States: IN, NJ, CO, WV
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if Indiana gains a yard
- States: IN, IL, NJ
Check out the details below:
William Hill Sportsbook
Offer: Bet $5 on Indiana +50, Win $100 if they cover
We all know college football games can feature some pretty sizable blowouts — just ask Georgia Tech.
The biggest underdog this week is right around 30 points, though, and we all know this team isn’t losing by more than 50 points.
To bet them at these crazy odds:
- Click here to register in NJ, here in IN, here in CO, here in WV (the promo code ACTIONWIN will auto-populate in the registration flow)
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $5 on the regular Indiana spread as your FIRST bet
Note: The spread will not be listed at +50 in the sportsbook. Your account will be manually credited after the game as long as you sign up through the link with the code ACTIONWIN.
The college football slates are getting bigger and bigger, which means some of you will be betting units on top of units every weekend for the next couple of months. Boost that bankroll for the rest of the football season and win this easy $100.
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if Indiana gains a yard vs. Michigan
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW USERS ONLY
Back in the 1940s, Syracuse once had -47 yards of offense against Penn State. I’ll just go ahead and assume no team is going to record negative yardage this week, which means a big payday for you at PointsBet.
To capitalize on this excellent promotion:
- Click this link — a promo code will auto-populate in your registration flow
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the normal Indiana spread or moneyline as your FIRST bet
When you win, your $125 will come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only 1x to turn into cash.
Note: We’ve used Indiana as an example, but you can bet $20 on any college football team this weekend as your first bet and win $125 if they gain a yard.
Don’t overthink this one because it’s quite literally free money.